Seaward 25 – ‘Smudger’ £81,995 SOLD
Launched in 2007, Smudger is an exceptionally well equipped and specified version of this tough and seaworthy model. Smudger has always wintered indoors and has been regularly maintained and serviced. Smudger’s extras list makes for very comfortable life aboard and encourages long distance cruising. Smudger is available to view in Cowes.
Please click on the pictures below to see larger versions…
LOA (Hull): 25’5 ” (7.74m) LWL: 22’1″(6.70m)
Beam: 8′.10″ (2.69m) Draft: 2’5″ (0.73m)
Displ. Approx: 3.15 tons (no water no fuel) Hull No: 25-058
Designer: Arthur Mursell, TT Boat Designs, Isle of Wight.
Builder: Seaward Marine Ltd, Isle of Wight Year: 2007
Construction: G.R.P. with teak joinery.
Mechanical Data: 2 x 4 cylinder latest 4JH4 110 hp Yanmar marine diesel engines fitted with 2:1 Hurth hydraulic gearboxes driving 2 x 4 blade contra rotating propellers on 35 mm diameter stainless steel shafts giving maximum speed of 20+ knots. Twin cast bronze rudders are fitted. Fuel consumption at 17 knots is approximately. 25-30 litres per hour. Engine running hours: 340hrs (approx).
In addition to the equipment included with the standard Seaward 25 specification this craft has the following extensive list optional equipment:-
- Ray 54E VHF RT
- Raymarine Tridata
- Raymarine 4000 Autopilot
- Raymarine C80 Chart Plotter with 2kw Radar
- Electric reversing windlass with foot switches and wheelhouse remote
- Battery management system
- 12v socket
- Screen wash
- Pressurised hot and cold water system
- Wallas diesel fired hob
- Hot/Cold cockpit shower
- Teak and Holly laminate to cabin and wheelhouse
- Teak wheelhouse lockers under each seat. One containing 12v 47 ltr fridge, one containing bottle and glass stowage
- Rope cutters
- Eberspacher hot air heating system
- Full cockpit canopy
- Cockpit rails with dodgers
- Skylight hatches above helm and crew seats
- Vetus 35kgf bow thruster
- Teak lockers built in to cabin shelves
- Solid teak planking in cockpit and engine box tops
- Electric, seawater flush toilet
- KAB T4 helm seats in ‘Polar’ leather
- Additional 110 amp hr service battery
Asking Price: £81,995 (VAT Paid) SOLD
Remarks: The Seaward 25’s have proven seakeeping qualities and are probably the most sea kindly vessels in this size range. This vessel has been beautifully maintained and viewing is highly recommended.
This vessel is lying in Cowes.
Selling Agents: The Boat Development Co Ltd, Prospect Road, Cowes, IOW PO31 7AD
Tel: 01983 280333 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Angus Belcher
The particulars detailed herein are intended to give a fair description of the vessel but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed. These particulars are not a part of any contract or offer and are supplied on the understanding that all negotiations shall be through The Boat Development Co Ltd, who are acting as brokers only. The prospective purchaser is strongly recommended to check the particulars and, where appropriate at his/her own expense, to employ qualified agents to carry out surveys, structural and/or mechanical and electrical.