Seaward 29 ‘Seaward Dream’ SOLD
Built in Cowes in 2008, this is a lovely example of the capable and sea kindly Seaward 29. Lovingly cared for and very well equipped this boat boasts low engine hours and many refinements. She has the sought after ‘galley up’ option with the larger galley located in the wheelhouse and generous storage in the forward cabin. Seaward Dream has had 1 owner from new.
LOA: 29′ – 4″ LWL: 27′ – 0″ Beam: 10′ – 0″ Draft: 2′ – 9″
Displ. Approx: 6.00 tons
Hull No: 29-030 SSR: 132513
Designer: Arthur Mursell, TT Boat Designs, Isle of Wight.
Builder: Seaward Marine Ltd, Cowes, Isle of Wight.
Construction: G.R.P. with teak joinery.
Engines: 2 x 4LH-STP 240 hp Yanmar marine diesel engines fitted. Engine hours: 228 approx.
- Pair of ‘Stripper’ type rope cutters
- Teak/stainless bathing platform with built-in swim ladder
- Extended solid pulpit
- Holding tank system with electric pump out to sea. Includes change over valve to enable toilet to be pumped to sea or to holding tank c/w contents level gauge.
- Telescopic grounding legs with built in stowage below cockpit
- Extra skylight hatches above helm & crew seats
- Eberspacher D2 Airtronic hot air heating system with outlets in cabin, wheelhouse and shower
- Hot & cold water
- Engel 47 litre fridge
- Wallis diesel fired hob with 2 burners
- Microwave oven
- Bathing platform with built-in boarding ladder
- ‘Project’ windlass with 40 metres of 8mm chain
- Full cockpit canopy
- Stainless steel gantry mast with Cyclops II radar reflector
- Victron 1200W/50A Multi Compact inverter/charger. Provides mains voltage on board when shore power is not available. Acts as a battery charger when plugged into shore power. Automatic operation installed with remote control panel.
- Ray 54E DSC VHF RT
- Raymarine C80 chartplotter with Ray 125 GPS and 2kW radome radar scanner
- Navionics 28G chart UK/Ireland
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata
- Raymarine 6002 S1G hydraulic drive.auto pilot system with built in Gyro
- Remote control switch for windlass at helm panel
- Vetus BP550 bow thruster system with joystick control at helm
- Cabin upholstery and helm seats: Florentine FLOR82 (no infill cushions)
- Cockpit cushions: navy vinyl with white contrast piping
Asking Price: £120,000.00 (VAT Paid) SOLD
Remarks: The Seaward 29’s have proven seakeeping qualities and are probably the most sea kindly vessels in this size range. Hull antifouled and new anodes fitted September 2017.
Viewing: Strictly by appointment through The Boat Development Co Ltd
Selling Agents: The Boat Development Co Ltd, Prospect Road, Cowes, Isle of Wight PO31 7AD Tel: 01983-280333 Fax: 01983-295095
Contact: Mike Burnham / Angus Belcher
The particulars detailed herein are intended to give a fair description of the vessel but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed. These particulars are not a part of any contractor offer and are supplied on the understanding that all negotiations shall be through The Boat Development Co Ltd, who are acting as brokers only. The prospective purchaser is strongly recommended to check the particulars and where appropriate at his/her own expense,to employ qualified agents to carry out surveys, structural and or mechanical and electrical.